Do you know someone who has shown amazing courage? Or maybe someone who could use a little extra courage right now?
We all need courage to face life's challenges. Show someone that you admire their courage or send them a little extra COURAGE.
Send "COURAGE the Lion," a COURAGE pendant, or other COURAGE products. It might be just what they need to make it through this difficult time.
Click here to send COURAGE.
Here are some reasons that others have sent "COURAGE" to someone they care about:
- To encourage a child or adult undergoing treatment for cancer or other illness.
- To support a friend who has lost a job or is going through a divorce.
- To cheer on a young person who is going away to college in a far-away state.
- To remind a soldier oversees that you are thinking of him or her.
- To encourage a friend who is taking on one of life’s many challenges.
The reasons for sending COURAGE are endless...
Do you know someone whose life has been touched by cancer?
Click here to send him/her a free COURAGE pendant.
All proceeds from www.sendcourage.org benefit CancerFree Kids Pediatric Cancer Research Alliance.
CancerFree Kids funds important pediatric cancer research that will one day lead to a cure. This research benefits not only children with cancer, but adults, too. Click here to learn more about CancerFree Kids and the important research we support.